SME Small and medium entrepreneurs, shopkeepers, and individuals with a turnover of more than 20 lakhs can use GST Suvidha Center to file their returns on time and at a much lower fee than tax professionals in India.
Any resident of India.
- Whether or not you are familiar with GST.
- Either in or out of an office.
- We don’t have to go to school.
- Full-time, part-time, or work from home.
- Use a phone or computer to connect to the Internet.
Once you submit an application with us, our system will determine whether or not there is an existing GST Suvidha Center. Our GST expert will call you to tell you that you have been approved to open a new GSC if there is no existing GSC in your area. Proof of identity is required.
Who is eligible to apply for GST Suvidha Kendra?
These individuals are eligible to apply for GST. An organization called Suvidha Kendra.
An entrepreneur is anyone who sets out to start a business
Anyone looking to start a new business on a shoestring budget, as well as any existing business owner interested in taking on a new role. Recent college graduates looking for work.
Anyone who wants to work as a part-time or full-time tax professional, and any Indian citizen who wants to work as a tax professional.
What are the steps to opening a GST Suvidha facility?
By setting up a GST Suvidha center, you can qualify as a GST Suvidha Provider (GSP). Step-by-step instructions on how to open a GST Suvidha Kendra can be found here.
- Ensure that you are eligible to open and can run GSP before proceeding further.
- Additionally, you are capable of meeting all of the requirements for GSP.
- Then, you can choose the platform or company that provides GSP Registration or Licensing services.
- As soon as you have made your decision, visit the company’s website and familiarise yourself with all of the terms and conditions as well as the application process.
- In addition, companies’ customer service representatives can be reached.
- Afterward, make certain that the business selected is ideal for you.
- If this is the case, complete the registration process and submit all required documentation to the GST Suvidha Kendra.
- If you’re able to meet all of their requirements, they’ll confirm your application.
- Then you can choose from a variety of service plans and make your payment.
- Then, you can open a GST Suvidha Kendra at your designated location.