If you are also going to become a bride, then start applying Haldi Ubtan some time before the wedding, so that your look becomes even more beautiful on the wedding day. Which turmeric paste should the bride apply before and on the wedding day? Come, let us tell you. Powerful turmeric has been enhancing the complexion of women for centuries, only then turmeric is applied to enhance the look of the bride. You can also apply these 10 special curds of turmeric:
These 10 ubtans of turmeric enhance the look of the bride
1) Prepare an ubtan by mixing one spoon of gram flour, 2 pinches of turmeric, 5-6 drops of olive oil in one spoon of honey. Clean the face thoroughly and apply this rubbish. Wash your face after 20 minutes.
2) Put half a teaspoon of turmeric in milk and a few drops of lemon juice and apply it on the face. Wash your face after 25 minutes. Your skin will glow.
3) Mix 1 teaspoon gram flour, 2 pinch turmeric, 5-6 drops olive oil and apply it on the face. Wash the face after 20 minutes.
4) Take equal quantity of cucumber juice and lemon juice and add a pinch of turmeric to it. Apply this rubbish after cleansing the face every night before sleeping. After drying, clean the face. It acts as a ubtan toner. You can store this Ubtan for two weeks.
5) Prepare the ubtan by mixing gram flour, turmeric and curd. Rub it on the face, neck and body and let it dry. Take bath after one hour. It makes the skin soft, beautiful and attractive.
6) To get healthy and spotless skin, mix a little turmeric and gooseberry pulp in sandalwood powder and apply it on the face. Wash off with lukewarm water when it dries. After that apply olive oil.
7) Mix 1-1 teaspoon milk, honey and turmeric powder and keep it on the face for 10-20 minutes, then wash the face with lukewarm water.
8) Prepare an ubtan by mixing turmeric and sandalwood powder in milk. Apply this ubtan on the face regularly for a week. It removes freckles and blackness and gives a beautiful glow to the face.
9) Two tsp almond paste, a pinch of turmeric powder, one tsp papaya paste – make a ubtan by mixing them all. Apply it regularly on the face. The complexion of the face will glow.
10) Make a fine powder by drying the orange peels in the shade. Mix a tablespoon of gram flour, a little turmeric, a tablespoon of milk and a few drops of lemon juice in a tablespoon of orange powder and apply it as an ubtan. With regular use of this paste, the complexion of the skin starts improving. You can also try Vitamin C Serum for glowing skin.