Some people would say that wine is one of the most important things in life, and while you may not be inclined to agree, it’s hard to argue that a good wine rack is not important. You’ll want to think about what you can store on your shelf and how much space there is as well as how easy it will be for you to find what you’re looking for. For instance, if you need something quickly for dinner, are all your favorites on the top shelf?
64% Of wine drinkers want to store their favorite bottles on the top of their cabinets, in a rack that makes it easy to open and close. The reason is simple: the tops of most wine racks do not serve much purpose beyond holding bottles up. 34% Of wine drinkers say they like to arrange bottles by type or style, but most don’t have enough space to do this effectively. Rather than arrange them by type, they simply toss them into different bins. 16% Of wine drinkers feel that if they are going to store bottles that are not in use, it’s best if they are on a bottom shelf rather than at the top because it is less likely that anything will be knocked over. 86% Of wine drinkers say they keep their best bottles in a vertical position as opposed to laying them down.
There are many different types of wine cabinets. Here is a list of those options in detail. Choose the design and reach out to the best wine cabinet manufacturers in town.
Types of Wine Cabinets:
- Temperature Controlled Wine Storage: The temperature-controlled wine storage is a particular type that has an added benefit – which is to regulate the temperature. This ensures that you don’t have any unpleasant surprises like your expensive bottle being ruined by freezing temperatures or getting over heated due to direct sunlight.
- Under Cabinet Storage Options: With these options, you’ll be able to store wines under the counter with minimal work and little hassle. All you have to do is install some tracks on the side of your cabinet and slide it into place as needed when not in use.
- Wine Room Options: These options are very popular in homes with a backroom, kitchen or even a basement. The wine room has space for the wine bottles and a region where glasses can be stored together. The best part is that you can easily keep the temperature inside at a steady level and therefore prevent your bottles from getting damaged or ruined.
- Shelf Storage Options: Shelf storage is another option that’s great for casual homeowners who just want a place to store their wines but not necessarily build an entire structure around it. This is an easy option to choose if you don’t have much time or money to put into building an entire structure around your wine collection. With shelve storage, all you have to do is install some shelves into the walls of your existing cabinets and you’re set.
- Wall Mounted Storage: Another great option is installing wall mounted storage. This is a simple design because it involves installing the rack on your wall and then hanging the wine bottles on it.
These are just a few of the many types of wine cabinets available in the market today. Do your research properly before making any decision. We help you design the best wine cabinet for your living room.