Dubai is a town of luxury and a space of commerce and trade. It has become the center point for businesses and entrepreneurs and has been growing massively since a decade. It is giving opportunities to those who want to open their businesses in the heart of UAE and flourish with a very fast pace.
Dubai is now a global center for commerce and trade and is stepping up year by year, as a result of this growth, many business communities from around the globe have moved or opened their offices in the state. In the corporate space, Dubai is a becoming a center for domestic and foreign investment at large. Dubai is known for its unparalleled luxuries and high-tech amenities and is one of the top and fastest growing economies in the world.
If you are an investor or entrepreneur who really wants to open a company, business, or firm in the heart of UAE, Dubai then this blog is just for you.
This blog will cover everything from things to know before starting off to how we can assist you, here are all the contents discussed below:
- Things to understand before starting your company or business in Dubai
- Major steps to take in starting a company or venture
- The benefits of starting, opening, or shifting your company or business to Dubai
- Quality of life in Dubai
- How can we help you
Things to Understand Before Starting Your Company or Business in Dubai
When you are all ready and set to establish a new company or shift your existing one in Dubai, you should be aware of picking the appropriate license for your business or company. There are 3 main licensing categories for company formation in Dubai, they are as follows.
- Commercial License
This type of license is for all of those who engage in the buying and selling of goods, or any other kind of trading. If you or your company is intended to any of the mentioned things then you must get a commercial license.
- Industrial License
This type of license is for all of those who want to indulge in the manufacturing or industrial sectors. If you or your company is intended to any of the mentioned things then you must get an Industrial license.
- Professional License
This type of license is for all investors and entrepreneurs. If you are one of them then you would need a professional license before you can offer any form of professional services.
The Major Steps for Opening a Company in Dubai
There are many step to take before and after starting a company but if you have started any company and have an experience of forming a company you would be familiar with many of steps and would also be easy for you overall. However if you do not have any experience of opening or forming a company, do not worry, here are some initial steps to take:
- Choose the type of commercial activity
- Choose a name for your business
- Choose a location for your business to start
- Wisely select the legal structure for the business
- Proceed requests for initial approvals and have them approved by the responsible officials.
- In view of the data gathered, drafting a Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- A qualified official verifies the documents as a component of the attestation procedure.
- After finishing all the above mentioned tasks, the investors and stake holders will be given a permit to operate
The Benefits of Opening a Company in Dubai
- One of the top benefit of forming a company in Dubai is its location. It exhibits its significance as a location since it works with business development and gives investors and stakeholder’s access to other countries.
- It also provides a variety of advantages to get more investors in business, including 100% foreign ownership, no personal income tax, and more.
- You can easily find the best Auditing firm in Dubai.
- The state can smooth its logistic operations because of its excellent connectivity across sea, air, and land channels.
- One of the underrated benefit of starting a business in Dubai is its visa. It has one of the easiest and straightforward processes for getting a visa. In this way, you do not have to wait for days waiting for a visa, which directly effects your efficiency.
- With thoroughly open business guidelines, top-notch framework, and openness to skillful workers, the administration is favorable to business.
- Legal procedures for enrolling and obtaining a permit are very straightforward, simple, and easy. Verities of business operations are additionally conceivable.
- With all the above-mentioned benefits, it also has a benefit that direct trade of goods and services between global organizations and the local market has no currency restrictions.
Quality Of Life in Dubai
In addition to all of the benefits, we mentioned earlier in this blog it also has a great quality of life. It has the lowest crime rates in the whole world, one of the highest purchasing power, and great health care framework. It has also one of the lowest polluted cities in the world. You can also enjoy the extraordinary beauty and luxuries. It has the world’s biggest skyscraper, The Burj Khalifa, world’s biggest mall, Dubai Mall, and many other top things you can visit there.
Examine your capacities and limitations, research activities and expected risks prior to pushing ahead with organization development. It is best in your favor to seek out help of an expert while launching your business. Experts can help you out by contrasting the magnitude of the market with your potential services and giving advice on how to cope with rivals.
How Can Spicer Pegler Help You
Spicer Pegler provides a one-stop solution for business whether its about the legalization or about the Accounting & Bookkeeping service in Dubai. Our accomplished group is completely devoted to helping you along your business process since we realize how critical and important your business strategy is to you. We not just help you in the beginning stages of starting a business in Dubai, we likewise provide you with all the things and services you will need after the establishment of your organization/company.