A learning management system (LMS) is designed to help a person develop, manage and provide online programs and courses for learning. It is basically a digital platform that delivers the students and instructors a stage to learn and highlight their skills at their convenience. In most cases, it is used to administer, track and report and deliver learning programs.
There is no denying that LMS is revolutionising the education landscape. It covers all the major markets, including schools, educational institutions, the medical industry, corporate, and more. It helps fill in the communication gap between the instructor and the learner by checking each participant’s progress on assessments and quizzes.
If you want to make a learning program more fun with features like gamification and video tutorials, LMS can be quite useful for you. In fact, you can choose from a wide range of learning management systems available on the market. Here are some of the most popular options that you should check out if you are interested in deploying LMS for a course or operation assignment help program.
This LMS is one of the best choices for launching initial programs, distinct content needs, global and blending training, and as a one-stop solution for large programs. The cloud-based e-learning platform offers a simple, intuitive training solution for employees working from the office, home, or field. Some of the key features of Mindflash are listed below:
- It is useful for employee training, virtual classroom, and compliance training.
- It offers proper content conversion features that will let you create new course content or impact the existing one.
- It can be used across various industries and even enterprises.
- It offers a bundle of features, including reports and dashboards, quizzes, SCORM and API, etc.
Mindflash has three pricing plans – standard, premium and enterprise. The Mindflash LMS’s price starts from $3,500 annually.
MasterStudy WordPress LMS:
This is a full-fledged Word-Press plugin that allows you to create courses with different types of quizzes, lessons, assignments, and Zoom meetings in a seamless manner. Once you build the courses, you will be able to promote and sell your learning content directly on your website.
You can find numerous tools and features that will help you scale your e-learning business and offer the best experience to learners. This LMS also allows you to add as many instructors as you want. Some of the major features of this LMS include the following:
- It offers numerous types of quizzes, including – single choice, multiple choice, true or false, image match, item match, image choice, fill in the blanks, etc.
- It provides lessons in different formats, such as text, video, live streams, slides, and Zoom conferences.
- It has a certificate builder that gives you the option to create custom certificates to award the students after completing the courses.
- It also comes with an intuitive course builder module, where you can easily develop and include your learning content on your site.
- It has a highly qualified support team and detailed documentation.
You will have to buy a pro version of the plugin to get all the features.
This LMS is suitable for small to large organisations looking for an easy solution to train employees, customers, and/or partners. This cloud-based solution allows you to deliver, manage, and track your training seamlessly. It is extremely popular in the market for its ease of use and exceptional customer support.
The intuitive LMS platform lets you create online learning programs quickly and effortlessly. Develop courses and reports to track learner performance with just a few clicks. You can create an improved learning experience for your team using game-based learning. Some of the key features of this LMS are:
- It is capable of building courses and unlimited training content with real-time reporting.
- It allows you to track and analyse learner progress and course performance.
- It improves the course distribution and offers the ability to personalise the course as per the client’s requirements.
- It also allows you to sell online courses.
- It provides a great resource centre, using tracking and management processes for the improvement of each participant.
- You can train multiple audiences through sub-platform hierarchies.
The pricing of SkyPrep LMS costs $199 – $499 USD per month. It also comes with a free trial of 14 days. It does come with a course authoring tool, but it offers limited functionality. Also, you cannot swap old videos with newer ones in the Resource Center. You need to manually delete the existing video and then upload the new one.
This LMS is suitable for all sizes of businesses across all industries as well as educational institutions and private tutors. It is perhaps the easiest cloud LMS that allows you to deploy corporate training programs such as HR, compliance, and training to handle cases regarding sexual harassment.
This clean, lightweight, and intuitive platform can help you set online employee training in a flash. It offers both pre- and post-training support. It is also quite user-friendly for people of all experience levels. Some of the highlighting features of this software are listed below:
- It offers a premium library of 100+ ready-to-use courses and templates. You can easily customise these with branding.
- It has a centralised and secure virtual classroom that allows you to manage learner groups, course assignments, group admins, and tracking under one roof.
- This LMS also supports reporting and analytics that allow you to get insights into course participation, engagement levels, completion rates, and knowledge gaps.
- The Q&A community promotes knowledge sharing and peer-to-peer social learning.
The pricing for ProProfs starts at $2 per learner or per month, which is billed annually. You get a free trial of 15 days with any plan you choose.
This LMS has one of the best support teams that offer excellent responses and help fix issues quickly. It is a very flexible LMS. It is developed to create a compact, simple, instinctive and hassle-free learning experience. It is instantly available and offers great scalability and power to spare. It offers strong program development tools that adjust to various e-learning platforms.
Some of the most highlighting features of TalentLMS are mentioned below:
- It offers a bundle of amazing functions, including course authoring, course branding, course catalogue, course marketplace, etc.
- It also offers individual plans and mobile accessibility, defines user roles, a grading system, and training metrics for customers.
- It comes with a custom homepage, reporting, branding, and fields that offer flexibility to the clients as per their needs and requirements.
- It also has good registration management, web conference, ILT support, display transcripts, testing, data import and export, etc.
- It supports e-commerce, exam engines, multi-organisation structure, notifications, training metrics, and more.
The pricing of this LMS ranges from $29 to $349 per month when billed annually. It also has a free version that can be used by up to 5 users and 10 courses.
As you may realise, all the aforementioned options bring something unique to the table while covering the basic functions of an LMS. So, go through the platforms individually, and choose the one that fits your requirements the best.
Author bio: Thomas Levi is the administrative head of a high school in Auckland, New Zealand. He is also an engineering assignment help expert at Eassyassignmenthelp.com.au, where he offers assistance with operation management assignments and more. He is also a talented painter.