If you are looking for the best auto commercial insurance in California then you have landed on the right spot. In this article we are going to tell you about the coverage you can get with the commercial insurance plans in ca. Most people think that having personal auto insurance is enough and they don’t require the commercial car insurance policies but this is not true. There are tons of more benefits of commercial car insurance as compared to private car insurance. Also know that you are required by law of California to get commercial auto insurance if you are in the business of commercial transport or even if your business uses a lot of cars.
What kind of coverage can you get with the commercial insurance plans?
Here we have listed some of the loss coverage you are offered if you get the best commercial auto insurance:
- First of all, know that you need to make sure that you can get coverage for auto liability. If your vehicle damages any property or another vehicle then you can get coverage for the losses you make in the accident.
- With commercial auto insurance you can easily free yourself from any kind of medical payments that result in the treatment of injuries caused by an accident. It doesn’t matter whether you are at fault or not, you would get full coverage for the medical payments. Commercial auto insurance Texas plans are quite helpful in this regard as they provide good compensation for medical care.
- If you get into an accident caused by a vehicle that is not insured or is underinsured then you are going to get full coverage for the losses you make on their behalf. You would get coverage for both medical and vehicle repair bills.
- Collision coverage can also be obtained if you sign up with the best commercial insurance auto providers. This kind of coverage helps you cover losses that occur because of accidents with objects other than a car. For instance if your car gets hit in a tree then you would get coverage with commercial auto insurance.
- The best thing that we like about commercial vehicle insurance is rental reimbursement. You must know that if your vehicle is not available for service then the insurer would cover all costs of rent that you pay to rental companies.
What does the commercial auto insurance not cover?
Here are a few things that would not be covered in commercial auto insurance:
- You would not get any kind of insurance for the things you are transporting in the vehicle.
- Ridesharing companies cannot get this kind of insurance.
- Injuries to employees are also not covered in this kind of insurance. For this coverage you would have to get the workers compensation insurance.
- Accidents that occur in rental cars are also not covered in the commercial auto insurance.
If you are thinking how much is commercial auto insurance then know that it is going to cost you around $2000 annually.