All over the globe, users only trust a format called PDF file format in every circumstance. Like contracts, legal proof, financial statements, manuals, documentation, etc. The best feature of PDF files is that they come in a secure and protected format. It provides lots of advanced features, like highlights, sticky notes, and adding commenting options. But the question arises when all the users are unable to access the advanced features of the PDF files. The users’ query “how to remove commenting restrictions from the PDF file” is what we are going to resolve with this query and remove all the restrictions from the PDF file. In this blog write-up, users will find the tricks and proper guide to disable restrictions from the PDF files.
We are accomplishing the two steps of the instruction to change the comment restriction from the PDF files. In step one, we will remove the password that is required while opening a restricted PDf file. In step two, we will add comments to the PDF file and check to see if it has added comments.
Step 1: Disabling the PDF Password
If your PDF file does not allow you to add comments, then first move to the steps below.
- Start Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and open the PDF file in it.
- Now, on the left side of the window, pick the lock icon and then check the Permission Details.
- To allow PDF commenting, go to the Security tab and pick Security Method, then-No Security.
- Erase the PDF password by entering the correct password for the PDF file, and clicking OK.
- A permission dialog box appears. Save the changes before closing the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC window.
- The password is successfully erased from the source/original PDF file after performing the appropriate adjustments.
Step 2: Check the “Add Comment Option”
After performing step 1, the restrictions of the password are removed. It seems to be the time to edit the PDF file with highlights, comments, and markups. Doing the same, go through the steps stated below in order. Now the user can add comments by using the below steps after removing commenting restrictions.
- To start, access the PDF file with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
- The comment option is no longer easily accessible in the software program. Users need to find it through the search button.
- Go to the Tools menu and pick the search bar.
- Then, to apply the selected comment to the PDF file, click Comment.
- It offers a variety of annotations and remarks, such as sticky notes, strikethrough text, highlighted text, and adding a note to the text, among others.
Why Do We Use the Automatic Tool to Remove Commenting Restrictions Option?
In the above method, the users must require the security key and the PDF file to remove all the permissions that are obstructed in adding the comment.
If you are performing with the automatic tool software, then the security key in PDF is just like a door without a locking system. The PDF Unlocker software removes all the security keys or passwords from your PDF file. Let’s follow the five steps to perform this function and easily add comments to your PDF file.
- Download and install the Launch PDF Protection Remover Software.
- Click the “Add Files” or “Add Folder” button.
- Select the location where you want to save the PDF file now.
- Choose the option “Unlock PDF”
- And click OK.
In conclusion, we solved the query “How to Remove Commenting Restrictions from the PDF File.” with the manual and the professional solution. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is a free download with 7 days of free trials and a full subscription to access all its features. The PDF unlocker is the tool that works with proficiency.