Millions of people globally suffer from chronic back pain. It not only hurts sufferers physically but emotionally too. Besides physical ailments, it also impacts mood and affects personal relationships. Here are some ways in which chronic pain affects their life and how they should deal with it.
Low self esteem
Chronic back pain makes it harder for people to finish daily tasks and do the things which they wanted to do thereby diminishing their self esteem. People can join support groups or take the help of different therapies if low self esteem is a continual issue.
Depression and mood swings
Constantly dealing with pain and not knowing whether it will improve can lead to serious emotional issues. People can join a group and share their condition with others if the pain persists for a longer period
Due to recurrent back pain, people dislike meeting with others and stay away from social gatherings. Stress relieving activities or joining a support group can offer relief to such people.
Important exercises to avoid if you have back pain
If you’re experience back pain, there are certain exercises you’ll want to avoid. Some of the important exercises which you must do to avoid back pain include::
1. Leg Lifts
Avoid doing leg lifts if you have back pain. This move puts unnecessary stress on your spine and can aggravate your pain.
Crunches are another exercise to avoid if you have back pain. This move can also aggravate your pain and cause more damage to your spine.
Sit-ups are yet another exercise that can aggravate back pain. This move puts unnecessary strain on your spine and can cause more harm than good.
4. Twist Exercises
Finally, you’ll want to avoid any exercises that involve twisting your spine. These moves can cause even more pain and damage to your back.
Different ways to prevent your back pain
1. Exercise regularly. This helps strengthen the muscles in your back and prevent them from becoming weak and deformed.
2. Maintain good posture. This helps to keep your back in alignment and prevents strain on your muscles and ligaments.
3. Use proper lifting techniques. Just use your legs to lift heavy objects.
4. Wear comfortable, low-heeled shoes. This helps to prevent strain on your back and keeps your posture in check.
5. Sit in chairs that support your back. This helps to prevent slouching and provides extra support for your back.
6. Sleep on a firm mattress. This helps to prevent strain on your back and keeps your spine in alignment.
By following these simple tips, you can help prevent back pain and keep your back healthy and strong. Studies have shown that chronic back issues can limit the flow of blood to the male genitalia and make them weak in bed. Pinched veins and nerves can prevent males from getting hard in bed. However, such males can trust Aurogra 100 mg UK ,a powerful medication, to add spice to their love lives.
Causes of chronic back pain
Chronic back pain is mostly age related but can also occur due to a prior injury, Some of the common causes include:
- Arthritis of the spine
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Spinal stenosis
3 shocking common foods that may be causing your back pain
While there are many potential causes of back pain, did you know that certain foods could be to blame? Here are three common foods that may be causing your back pain:
1. Processed meats: Meats that have been processed, such as hot dogs, bacon, and sausage, can contain additives that can lead to inflammation..
2. Dairy products: Dairy products, especially those that are high in fat, can cause inflammation. This can again lead to back pain.
3. Sugar: Sugar can cause inflammation throughout the body, including in the back.
If you are suffering from back pain, it is worth considering whether your diet could be to blame. Cutting out processed meats, dairy products, and sugar could help to reduce your back pain.
Best stretching exercises to alleviate your back pain
If you’re experiencing back pain, you’re not alone. While there are many causes of back pain, one of the most common is tight muscles. Luckily, there are a number of stretches you can do to help alleviate your back pain. Here are three of the best.
1. Cat and Cow Pose
The Cat and Cow pose is a great way to loosen up your back muscles and get them moving. To do this stretch, start on all fours with your hands directly below your shoulders and your knees below your hips. Inhale as you drop your belly to the floor and look up at the ceiling. Exhale as you round your spine and tuck your chin, looking at your navel. Repeat the sequence five times.
2. Child’s Pose
The Child’s Pose is another great way to loosen up your back muscles. To do this stretch, start on your hands and knees with your hands directly below your shoulders and your knees below your hips. Slowly move your hips back until your butt is resting on your heels and your forehead is resting on the floor.. Repeat two times.
3. The Cobra Pose
The Cobra Pose is a great way to stretch your back and open your chest. To do this stretch, start on your stomach with your forehead resting on the floor. Place your hands flat on the floor next to your chest and use your hands to slowly push your torso into the air, keeping your back straight. A person should stay in this position for close to 30 seconds before returning to starting position.
Tips that can reduce your back pain
- Stay active. As difficult as it may be, try to continue with your normal activities as much as possible.
- Use ice or heat. Depending on the type of back pain you are experiencing, you may find relief from either ice or heat. Try a heating pad for chronic pain or an ice pack for acute pain.
- Get adequate rest. When you’re tired, your body is more likely to feel pain.
- Take breaks. If you’re sitting or standing for long periods of time, take a break every hour or so to move around and stretch.
- Consider chiropractic treatment. Chiropractic
Non surgical treatments for chronic back pain
- Physical therapy
- Mindfulness and Meditation
- Lifestyle and medications
- Injection based treatments
- Pharmacological treatment
- Alternate treatment such as electrical nerve stimulation, biofeedback therapy, acupuncture, massage and laser therapy
Defeat Pain and Trust Kamagra for blissful bedroom romance
Chronic body pain can prevent males from getting hard and making love to their female companion. This medication condition can be treated well with proper medications and lifestyle changes. However, men who remain deprived of satisfactory lovemaking due to their physical inability of getting hard in bed can buy Kamagra UK to regain their lost manhood. It is a powerful product of the Ajanta Pharma and has been formulated with Sildenafil Citrate.