The world is finding new ways towards self-reliance by encouraging entrepreneurs and small businesses, this century is truly an era of lucrative business careers. From organic foods to social media and mobile apps, starting a business or making a career in business today has become widely popular. Bachelor of Business Management (BBA) is a three-year undergraduate degree programme that emphasises imparting and building intricacies of business and management. It is a versatile programme that covers almost all aspects of the corporate and business world. If you want to earn a business degree, keep reading this article to know more about BBA course details to make a well-informed decision. Apart from familiarising you with a comprehensive overview of the BBA course, we will also discuss the 6 exciting job opportunities after the BBA course.
Bachelor of Business Administration: Programme Overview
The three-year undergraduate degree programme is divided into six semesters of carefully designed curriculum to prepare students to advance in corporate and business management. BBA is a vast field of study that helps build practical knowledge of corporate business activities, develop a robust understanding of various business cycles, and enhance business and leadership skills.
With changing business landscape, traditional business courses such as BBA offers a range of specialisations. Here are some of the most popular specialisation offered under a BBA programme:
- Marketing Management
- Human Resources
- Finance Management
- Operations Management
- Digital Marketing
- Big Data Analytics and Mining
- Logistics Management
- Petroleum Business
- Sustainable Development
Now that you understand the nature and features of the BBA programme. Let’s take you through 6 exciting job and career opportunities after completing this professional course.
- Finance Manager: The finance manager oversees the finances of an organisation to ensure the overall financial health of the organisation. They are responsible for building financial reports, managing direct investment activities, and developing plans and strategies for the company’s long-term financial goals.
- Marketing Manager: A marketing manager is a professional who organises and manages marketing campaigns that can efficiently raise awareness and generate demand for the products and services offered by the company. Marketing managers are tasked with multiple things, including managing social media, reviewing advertising material for print and digital media, preparing advertising contracts, and much more.
- Human Resource Manager: Human resources managers or HR managers are tasked with planning, coordinating, and directing the administrative functions of a company. These professionals set the tune of the entire HR division of an organisation, from compliance issues to payroll. The HR manager ensures the smooth functioning of any HR and employee management aspect.
- Information System Manager: The information system manager or the IT managers are primarily responsible for the effective and secure operation of computer systems, their related applications, hardware, and software within public and private organisations.
- Business Consultant: Business consultants are business advisors who offer extended support to help companies reach their targets and goal while streamlining other areas of business, such as IT, finance, operations, security, engineering, supply chain management, and marketing.
- Digital marketer: A BBA graduate can become a digital marketer if they opt for digital marketing specialisation during the course. Learning digital marketing and management during a BBA course can equip you with in-depth knowledge of the field to help your business expand. The role of a digital marketer is to help clients develop a strong online presence to grow their business.
These are the top six job opportunities for a BBA graduate. If you are looking to earn a professional business degree at the graduate level, then trust me, a BBA course is filled with potential and has a lot to offer in terms of knowledge and skills. To learn more about the BBA programme, log on to our website now!